The Malone Family

Our Journey with Infertility

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

HoneyMoon Day 3

On our next day in Mexico we hopped back on the shuttle and went back into town in Playa Del Carmen. This is a picture of the main street there called 5th street, this is where we did all of our shopping and eating. And best of all the beach was like 2 streets over so when it got too hot we could go cool off in the ocean.
They had these cute little stands set up all over that they would braid all of your hair, so I convinced Jared to let me do it, and I absolutely Loved it! It was so nice not having to do my hair all week. Especially with the hot and humid weather and my naturally curly hair.
The main thing we wanted to do this day was to go para sailing. The day before when we came into town to go to Wal-Mart we had seen these guys with a tent set up that offered para sailing for $50 and when we were no even interested they kept going down and down with their price. So today I was convinced that I was not going to pay for than $35 a person for us to go para sailing. When we got down to the beach I could not find the tent that we had seen yesterday and I was determined to find them that we walked up and down the beach for a few hours. After much searching I decided that we could go with one of the other guys that we had spoke to on the other side of the beach. So we found him and told him we wanted to go and he said okay follow me. He walked quite a ways ahead of us down the beach and the more I thought about it the more I started to panic about the price and while I was freaking out Jared asked me what I wanted to do.............. and then I just starting running up the beach away from the guy and hid for a little while. hahahaha

So after a few more hours of me being determined to find these other guys I finally gave up and we had to go back to the guy that I bolted from and tell him we were ready this time. I gave him the excuse that I had to go to the bathroom really fast and he was too far ahead to let him know and he was totally cool with the whole thing. So we hopped on a jet ski and they took out to the boat where the parachute was.Our boat had the longest rope compared to all the other boats out at the same time and we had a blast!







While we were up in the air we could see something dark swimming to the surface and I started freaking our again thinking that it was a shark! ha ha well it just kept coming closer and closer to the surface until we could tell that it was a sea turtle! It was so cool to see it out in the middle of the ocean right underneath us!


 We had such a blast but we were so exhausted by the end of the day that we could not wait to get back to the condo and take a nap and eat! Another Great Day in Mexico!

No comments:

Post a Comment