The Malone Family

Our Journey with Infertility

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fourth of Juy

We spent the 4th of July this year with my family in Cedar. We went to the parade early that morning and then we went on a hike up at Kannara Falls.
Of course we brought the dogs with us on the hike too and they were more than excited to get out of the house.

This was a pretty challenging hike especially for my Grandma and our little dogs. You are walking through water most of the time so the dogs were freezing and we carried them more than half of the way. And then you have to go up these ladders and it was really hard on my grandmas knees too. So this hike was more than an adventure between the three of them. And everyone was very glad when we made it out and it was over.
Me and my Grandma Waters 

There is a place on the hike where you can slide down the rocks in the water and Jared and my dad had too much fun daring each other what to do.
Me and my dad

Me and Jared playing with the camera while we were waiting for my dad and grandma to catch up to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment