The Malone Family

Our Journey with Infertility

Sunday, September 25, 2011

HoneyMoon Day 1

Our wedding day was great! and I will get pictures of that up as soon as I get them back from my photographer but I want to share with everyone pictures from our awesome honeymoon. My parents gave us a week of their time share to go to Mexico. We went to Playa Del Carmen a town right outside of Cancun. We on Saturday July 16th the day after we got married. By the time we got done at our reception and changed and ready to go we left Cedar around 1130 PM. We were in the car on the freeway about 20 miles outside of Cedar when I realized that I had forgot out confirmation for our hotel in Mexico back at the house. So we had to turn around and go back and get it and then head back to Vegas. By the time we got there it was about 2 in the morning and our plane left at 6 am so we had only a few hours of sleep before we had to get up to catch our plane. We were so tired the whole day. This is a picture of us on our first plane on the way there. We had a lay over in Dallas Texas and arrived in Mexico at about 4 pm local time.
When we got there we did not have any transportation planned out and it was extremely frustrating trying to figure out how we were going to get to our hotel. I was so tired that I started crying and saying that I wanted to go home. Jared did great and figured everything out and got us there, got me fed and then we just went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment