The Malone Family

Our Journey with Infertility

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Clearfield Bridal Shower

Jared's mom was so great and planned a bridal shower for me up in Clearfield with all of their family and friends. It was so fun for me to get to know everyone better and I had a blast. Jared's sister Melissa could not make it all the way back in Georgia so we had her on Skype most of the time so she could be part of the fun. The first thing we did was play a game where they asked me questions about Jared and I had to answer them right or else I had to put a piece of Gum in my mouth. I think I got up to over 20 pieces in my mouth. We then decided that Jared needed to join in on the fun and they asked him questions about me with the same rues.






 These are all the great people that came and have supported up through everything!


 And last but not least everyone wrote down some great advice for us as we start our new life together! They were all so great and we do try to follow them alot! Especially the Heslops, she told us to always hold hands wherever we go and we will be walking somewhere and one of us will look at the other and say " You are supposed to hold my hand:)" Thanks to everyone for being so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment