The Malone Family

Our Journey with Infertility

Sunday, July 24, 2011

To get ready for our Wedding we took our engagement pictures for announcements and to decorate my cute house with:) We decided it would be cool to use an ambulance in our pictures because that is where we met and that is where my cute husband spends all his time away from me at. So it is a big part of our lives. And the pictures turned out great I think. I love all of them. The day we were scheduled to take them it had been raining and raining so we were worried that we would have to reschedule which would be pushing it to get announcements out and hard with Jared's crazy school schedule. But for the hour that we needed the weather to be good it was and we got some way cute pictures to share with everyone.
























No comments:

Post a Comment