The Malone Family

Our Journey with Infertility

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Spring Break San Diego Vacation Sea World Day 2

So our next day in San Diego we went to Sea World which is one of my favorite places to go while there and I was so excited to take Jared for his first time! The first show we watched was the dolphin show, which I loved cause my second favorite animal next to the elephant is the dolphin:)



Then we went to the polar section of the park and saw all the animals that live in the ice cold parts of the planet. The polar bear was not very happy that day and was wailing and pacing the whole time we watched him.

The next show we went to was my favorite show that Sea World does and it is Seymore and Clyde the sea lions. I was really disappointed because they used to have this big old walrus in the show and he must have dies or something cause he was not there. But they still had the cute little otter:)
While waiting for the Shamu show to start we enjoyed another one of my favorites, CHURROS!!!! YUM! We sat in the super soak splash zone and we did not get one drop of water on us the entire show!


This is Jared and I before we went on the Atlantis ride:)
and then this is us soaking wet after:)
To finish our day we went to Jared's favorite the shark caves. He could stay in there for hours and just watch the sharks swim around.
and that completed our day at Sea World!

No comments:

Post a Comment