The Malone Family

Our Journey with Infertility

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Spring Break San Diego Vacation Beach Day Day 3

On one of our days there we finally got to relax and just go to the beach with our cute little puppies. It was so nice to just be able to relax and they loved running around they had so much fun. I could not get them to go in the water though! Except the one time that I threw Jazelle in hahahaha:)



Me and Jazelle on the beach
My future last name written in the sand. I think this is a pretty cool picture.
All of us playing on the beach:)

Jazelle and Daija were in heat while we were there so every male dog that passed had to come up and sniff their butt!
Daija like to chew on the seashells that I was picking up on the beach.
Me and Daija trying to take a cute picture but she is so silly all the time!


This was probably my favorite day the whole time we were there. Just hanging out and relaxing with my cute little family:)

No comments:

Post a Comment