The Malone Family

Our Journey with Infertility

Friday, December 10, 2010

Latest Happenings

So this past little while has been crazy busy so I have not really had any time to take any pictures or update the blog. But we both have been working on finishing our finals and doing everything to finish this semester of school. I have FINALLY taken all of my finals and I have 2 more clinicals that I have to make up this next week because I got sick. Jared did his practical finals on Thursday night and did really well and then he just has a written final to take on Tuesday and then he is done. I have mailed in my application to take my LPN test and I get to schedule a test date on Friday Dec. 17. I am so excited!!!!On my way to my clinicals the other morning I have to leave Cedar at 0445 in the morning so I got in my car and had barely drivin' down the street from my house and a heard of deer were running across the road. I could not believe that there were deer in the middle of town! It kind of woke me up for the morning.





No comments:

Post a Comment