The Malone Family

Our Journey with Infertility

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

 This are our way cute stockings that I had one of my friends make for us, I love them so much they are way better than anything that we could have bought at a store!

When I was first starting to put up decorations Daija was not too thrilled about the new additions to the house. If anything is out of place she will sit and bark and bark at it. It makes us laugh so hard! This is a video of her attacking my garland.
I was not even going to put up a tree this year because I was moving but we were at Walgreens one night and they were having this blowout sale on a 6ft fake tree that was normally $40 and it was on sale for $8. Of course I couldn't turn that down so my cute little tree has nothing but lights on it this year. 
I know you all think I am crazy but our puppies are like my kids so they of course had to get pajamas for Christmas and they looked to stinkin' cute! We thought they would go crazy opening presents because they shred every other piece of paper they can find but they we really not that interested. But we had a really good time and loved watching them be their cute little selves.






Merry Christmas Everyone! We love and miss you all!








No comments:

Post a Comment